Wedding Dos and Don'ts
There are many hints and tips for brides online, and loads
wedding advice articles in magazines etc so this page is perhaps
unnecessary, however we have summarized some of the points
made on our website in this short list.
- Don't pick a wedding venue that does not have reasonable
access to the outside world. The chances are your wedding
guest will included smokers and if your gran has to climb
four flights of stairs every time she needs a quick puff
she will not be happy .
- Do think of the children, during a long wedding celebration kids get bored and if your wedding party venue has an outside space, unsupervised kids may wonder off a bouncy castle will be perfect.
- Don't spend a fortune. This is the most ignored advice
but with the credit crunch still with us it needs to be
said. There is no point having a wedding celebration you
cannot afford and taking years to pay off a loan. On her
big day its essential the bride feels special in whatever
she wears, but beyond that the only important elements are
the ceremony itself, party food (if you are on a budget
everyone will understand buying there own drinks) and the
- Do think about catering not everyone will eat meat and
some may even have dietary concerns or suffer allergies.
- Don't give your wedding DJ a 100% playlist which do not
work. Even if you have asked all your friends and family
to select one track to make your list is a compilation of
everyone's favourites it still will not work. For more info
on this check Wedding Party
- Do make sure your party guests who do not like loud music
are not sitting right next to the DJs sound system. It can
spoil a party if your DJ is being constantly told to turn
it down by the people at the front and told to turn it up
by the people at the back.
- Don't stay up late the night before and do have a decent
breakfast in the morning. It may be the most important day
if your life but it will also be one of the longest. You
will need plenty of energy for the days events and perhaps
another early night.
- Do enjoy yourself, if its your wedding or you are helping
to organise a wedding for a friend then this is the main
and most important thing we can suggest .
- Don't listen to negative comments, everyone may have different
ideas of how things should be but you are the only one who
is actually right.
And finally if it is your wedding Don't forget
to say I Do
The wedding Celebration
A wedding celebration is meant to be a happy, joyful occasion
surrounded with love, so why is it also so stressful? The
only answer to that question is that we allow it
to be so. When all things are considered a successful wedding only really needs
the happy couple just to be happy, and surrounded by their
friends and family who all wish them well. When compared to
a long and happy life together the details of the day are
merely icing on the cake. So when you think about it, there
really is no need to loose sleep over details such as the
icing on the wedding cake.
discos for weddings and professional Wedding DJs in Essex, London,
Herts, Buckinghamshire and Kent